The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have started to track suggestions. I changed the key fob batteries, the light is in the off position all the doors are closed, it continues even after I start the car. next plan is to check the fuses.
any other ideas ?

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
What is the tell tale light on the dash doing? The light in the off position...meaning you do have it facing downward and not just inthe middle position? How is your battery voltage? Have you disconnected the (known good battery) battery for awhile and tested again after reconnecting? Just for giggles have you tried to disarm the microwave sensor as well? After arming the car, hit the small button twice and you should here another beep.

Maybe our resident expert @SirLotus will chime in.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
I'd check the pressure sensors for the front access panels

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
Also check the rear lid that its fully closed in. I had installed the GRP hydraulic strut and the pressure caused the lid to bulge out a little and the sensor was just not hitting. Altho it wasn't going off every 30s, maybe more like every couple minutes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The light on the dash board was erratic but went back to a single blink after I changed the batteries on the fobs.
We have checked all the fuses , which are fine. disconnected the battery. Still beeping.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok, I exaggerated it is more like a couple of minutes. But I have checked all the fuses. the truck lid. disconnected the battery and it is still chirping?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts