The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My buddy and I got some footage earlier this Spring - It gives everybody a general idea how these cars compare to bikes on the street.

Let's just say that in my experience, 90% of bike riders out there cannot out run these cars on twisties, the other 10% are awesome riders.

Enjoy

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
196 Posts
Nice video.... I recently ran with some guys at The Dragon. It was the only time I have ever been through there and made it from the overlook to Deals Gap without interference from slower moving cars. I had a Ducati behind me, when we stopped I asked him if I slowed him down. He said that he was running faster than usual because I gave him a good breaking and apex target being in front of him....

Good Times!
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top