The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
??? Lotus Elise Chrome Orange ??? Youtube Video Houston TX

Up for sale is my 2005 Rare Chrome Orange Lotus Elise bought the vehicle from California Previous Owner had it as his track car. He ended up damaging the front end (No Frame Damage Only Cosmetic) had full coverage on it so his insurance paid him out and purchased a new front end.( If you know anything about these cars you know the fiberglass front end is as structurally sound as a styrofoam cup.) I purchased the car had the new front end painted, put on, and drove it from California to Houston. Everything works as it should a/c etc, no check engine lights, 55,000 miles, Tags 08/18, Texas Title under my name. Was planning to do a turbo on it but my focused has changed looking to fund a new business. Don't drive it as much as I'd like garage queen, its a Rare car on top of a Rare color and all the add ons makes for a spectacular car. ***** UPDATE Price Drop 11/26/17 $31,000 ****

Engine

1.8 L Toyota 2ZZ-GE engine and 6-speed manual gearbox
Ported Heads
Raceline Radiator

Exteriorv

Hard top & Soft Top
Carbon Fiber Front Access Panels
APR GTC200 REAR WING KIT ELISE
Difflow Lotus 5 Element Railer Diffuser
THF Switchback Halos ( White Halo Rings while driving then amber when turning )
XK Glow Module ( Control Halo lighting strobe breathe intensity etc. )
Black Lotus Emblem
LED 6000k HighBeam
LED 6000k LowBeam

Interior

Custom Upholstered Leather Seats
4 Point Orange Racing Harness
PIONEER AVH-X6800 DVD 7" TV CD DVD MP3 IPOD USB IPHONE PANDORA EQUALIZER STEREO
Preloaded USB Music Videos
Rear View Camera
Upgraded Front 4" speakers to a 5-1/4" Pioneer 3-Way Speaker
Upgraded Rear 5-1/4" speakers to 6.5" Kappa Rear Speaker
Alpine MRP-M1000 Mono subwoofer amplifier
Alpine Type R SWR-T10 Shallow Mount
LOTUS ELISE CARBON FIBER SUBWOOFER SPEAKER BOX

Attachments

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,375 Posts
1. No for sale threads with just a link to an eBay, Craigslist, or any other site ad. Take the time to actually make a decent for sale thread.

2. Pictures sell items/cars, please post pictures with for sale threads.

3. No "testing waters" threads, no "just wanting to see what I can get" threads, no "feeler" threads. Although it’s acceptable to list an item OBO, or post an item and ask for everyone's best offer.

4. Discussion following the normal rules of the forums welcomed, but no comments on price allowed unless the OP specifically asks for it. Otherwise, take it to PMs.

5. If market place rules are not followed when posting a for sale thread, it will get deleted.

San

·
7,375 Posts
Second time I've had to remove a link to another site. Please pay attention to the forum rules previously posted. Thanks.

San

·
7,375 Posts
@monroy261 -- I don't see any way in the original post to contact you, but I'm interested if the car hasn't yet sold. Please PM me and we'll get on the phone.
Instead of bumping threads where the OP hasn't posted on this forum for a year or more, go to TOOLS - Advanced Search and search by the User's name. No other input needed. That will show the last time the user posted, and give you an idea if they're even around any more. Thanks.

San

1 - 8 of 8 Posts