1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I want that steering wheel!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Since it's based on the elise s, I wonder if it's not coming here..

edit - never mind, not coming to US

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
What is funny to me is that they put a big goofy air bag cover on the 2010 Exige 260 for Europe/UK (I don't know about the US 240) but this still has the same air bag cover we have had.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
What is funny to me is that they put a big goofy air bag cover on the 2010 Exige 260 for Europe/UK (I don't know about the US 240) but this still has the same air bag cover we have had.

:confused:

The Club S appears to have an airbag.

The S260 Cup does not have an airbag... instead it has something mushy and soft to cram your nogging into.

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
You are probably right about the S260 not having an airbag. There is no mention of it in the press release. I am comparing with my US 260 which does have an airbag.

The first time I saw this steering wheel was about a month ago on another forum members 260 that was just delivered to Greece. He probably didn't have an airbag. However until that one, all other UK and European Exiges - with or without an airbag and the Momo wheel - got the exact same cover we have - like the one pictured on the Elise Club Racer.

So like you said, this may be a new thing with non air bag cars.

Those AD07 tires look different on the Elise Club Racer. Advan Neova? I have only had the AD08's - is this the same as standard Elise tires or are these different?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts