The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

These were taken at last years LOG 27 for Modified Luxury & Exotics. Now that the useage rights have lapsed, I can share these...and have some fun editing them as well.

C&C welcomed as always.

Bonus shot:

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Man! I miss that car sooooo much :( (Spyder)

Very nice photos. Is there anyway I can get a hi res version of that photo?

Neil

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
i love the pic of the exige. if you made it into a poster i would buy it. are you planning on making ity into a poster? please say yes

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys.

Neil, got your email and will be shooting a reply back to you soon.

twaszak1, I'm not sure if I will produce a poster per say, but I do offer 20x30 prints at a very reasonable price. Posters just require so many to be made up at once to get the prices down to some thing realistic. When properly displayed, by prints are guaranteed to last at least 75 years.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Very nice pics.

On the Sector eleven spider I read a very long paragraph (pics included) on how they did it..... I think they did a very good work!!.. Now to see this car on track it's wonderfull!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys. I'll post up more photos as I get time to edit them. Right now you can see all the images from the LOG27 track day on my site, Performance Imagery. There is a link to the gallery in the lower right, can't miss it.

Wallabyguy, sending you a PM now.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Wow. Those are all awesome! Great work!

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
whos' Esprit is that going through the tire wall?
nice pictures capturing it...........

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks again guys. I don't recall the name of the guy that went over the wall, but I gave him and his wife a ride back to the hotel that day.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts