The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can i rent a Lotus Elise for my wedding in august 2020? Belgium (between brussels and Gent)

grtz

Volder

·
Registered
965 Posts
Where can i rent a Lotus Elise for my wedding in august 2020?
Hi. Would you elaborate on this a little bit? I mean, I understand renting an exotic car for your wedding, but you specifically want an Elise? I'm curious about this...is it your dream car? Do you own one but are having a destination wedding and can't bring it?

It's funny, I had mine at my wedding, and after the ceremony we drove to a nearby vineyard for some pictures. My bride had some trouble climbing over the sill in her dress...

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hi. Would you elaborate on this a little bit? I mean, I understand renting an exotic car for your wedding, but you specifically want an Elise? I'm curious about this...is it your dream car? Do you own one but are having a destination wedding and can't bring it?

It's funny, I had mine at my wedding, and after the ceremony we drove to a nearby vineyard for some pictures. My bride had some trouble climbing over the sill in her dress...
Yes, it's hard to imagine a bride wearing a wedding dress getting into an Elise and not having massive issues in the process. Probably impossible to be even remotely comfortable.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts