The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I have a hardtop for sale for a lotus elise. The top was replaced with a gulling conversion so I'm selling the spare. The top is used but comes in its original box along with various small trim pieces.

This one is painted in non-metallic green. I have another one for sale that is metallic red (also not sure the exact colour name) which ill post shortly

Asking $1000

·
Premium Member
2,180 Posts
Where does the third small trim piece go? I only have one large piece - for the front - and two small pieces, one for each side at the back?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
it looks more like BRG than LRG

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello all. Located in Ramsey, NJ. As far as the third trim piece, it may be a spare. Can anyone explain which color this is? As far as I understand BRG is non-metallic (the paint this has) and LRG is metallic?

·
Registered
124 Posts
green hardtop

Hello RadMS,

Color doesn't matter to me. As long as fitment is good, has all the pieces and it fits a 2006 Elise, I'm interested. Sent you a PM, please let me know if it's still available.

thanks!

David D.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Top is still available. Firm on asking price but will ship anywhere in US.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Just an fyi for the last few people who didn't see, this thread is from 2012.
LOL I wish I has a few spare hardtops to sell, I could get a down payment on an Evora rotfl

·
Registered
47 Posts
Just an fyi for the last few people who didn't see, this thread is from 2012.
yes, you are correct but the thread never says that the top sold. I have found this to be a common problem with posts on Lotus Talk. OPs don't seem to close threads or state that the item is no longer available. It seems a lot like Craigs List!! I'm coming from Lamborghini Talk where this is not a problem.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts