The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
434 Posts
Good luck finding one in the exact color you are looking for. They do come up for sale on the LT parts market now and then but get snatched up quick. I bought one for my car but am having it painted to match my car. Top cost $1000 and getting it painted will be $300. I am picking it up today. So if you can find one of any color you could get it painted to match your car.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I have been looking for a Saffron Yellow top for over a year now. I passed on one in Colorado that ultimately sold for over 1,000.

I have a Black hard top that actually looks AWESOME on the Elise but I'm not selling it and likely won't even if I end up finding a second yellow one.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
whats your guys option on getting one from ebay like a carbon fiber one? thats just the outer shell? i know ill need seals and so forth. As anyone did this?

·
Registered
341 Posts
I've got one but its matte black and would be $1000 + shipping and paypal fees. also someone already looking to buy it but if he backs out I'd sell. located in austin tx.. would include the extra mounting bracket for middle mount above rear glass and all brand new seals/rubber. no touring trim pieces included and no storage bag. also you'd need to reapply headliner - as it droops like they all do and I pulled it off

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've got one but its matte black and would be $1000 + shipping and paypal fees. also someone already looking to buy it but if he backs out I'd sell. located in austin tx.. would include the extra mounting bracket for middle mount above rear glass and all brand new seals/rubber. no touring trim pieces included and no storage bag. also you'd need to reapply headliner - as it droops like they all do and I pulled it off
thanks for the offer but that just sounds like too much of a headache

1 - 8 of 8 Posts