The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeking a model car of Jadi "Lotus Elise" in krypton green 1/18. Im from germany.

Sincerely yours :nanner:

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Seeking a model car of Jadi "Lotus Elise" in krypton green 1/18. Im from germany.

Sincerely yours :nanner:
Jadi is an excellent model but I think they have been sold out for a few years now.

I think Welly models in 1:18 are still available but they are not as nice as Jadi. I'm not sure that they come in green but I've seen them in yellow.

Good luck.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In Europe, the model of Jadi in krypton green was not sold. It was sold in Asia and America. Why I'm here. It is no problem to buy in Europe a model of Jadi. The model is available in many colors. I am only in the color green krypton.

·
Relapsing Honda fan
1,259 Posts
I have one in Krypton, I'm not particularly attached to the color so I'd consider purchasing a different color from eBay and selling you mine, assuming the shipping charges and such are worth it to you.

·
Premium Member
5,633 Posts
Legal question, if i make 1/4 Scale of an Elise and i want to sell it, do I need to get a license from Lotus, even if don't use their Lotus emblem on the car? :shrug:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have one in Krypton, I'm not particularly attached to the color so I'd consider purchasing a different color from eBay and selling you mine, assuming the shipping charges and such are worth it to you.
Hello, you sell me the model? What should it cost? Shipping to Germany.

Sincerely yours:clap:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I came across this forum when I noticed a lot of people asking about diecast models.

There is an internet retailer called "International house of models" that seems to stock all the Elise colours at 1:18. I won't put the site name, in case I get accused of spamming, but you can google (or yahoo!) it. Hope this is helpful!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts