The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sector 111 Darthholder (retail $49.99)
Sector 111 Lidbone (retail $74.99)
Sector 111 RTV Brace (paid around $300)used, some pieces may be missing, parts shown are what I have
Difflow Diffuser 3 Element Original Rounded, no exhaust cutout (retail $500)
Sector 111 Rear Panel Eliminator Kit 'The Eliminator V3' (retail $99.99)
Really Light Stuff battery tray (retail $68.00)
Decat test pipe with Blox spacers, no check engine light, believe it's BOE Fabrication but pipes are heat wrapped. Trunk needs to be fabbed for header.
Tow Hooke (retails around $50)
Lotus interior tray divider ($175 on Amazon) and cell phone holder
Engine hatch vent trim
Belly pan air duct

All of this came off of a 2005 Lotus Elise, in great condition.
$800.00 OBO takes all
North San Diego County local pickup only.

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lotus parts

The trunk needs a hole cut out the size of a dime it barely touches when I did mine I cut a little bit bigger hole then re-fiberglass so it was not resting on bottom of trunk carpet goes right over you don't even know it's ever been done after doing my headers and exhaust and the naked rear end it fixes the boiling hot trunk problem I do not want to peace out at this time would like it to go as a whole local pick up if I can taking best offers

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I believe the header is a BOE fabrications it is got the heat wrap on it I would have to cut the metals ties off and unwrap the fiberglass heat wrap to get to the logo I hate the itchy fiberglass really don't want to pull it off Total hook got off the Internet I believe from eBay don't really know the maker do not want to split up lot whole goal is to clean out garage don't want any pieces left around I arty have three buyers private message me if I ship they'll buy trying not to ship but if I have to it's already sold to a shipper but would really like local pick up make me an offer and sell the parts you don't need yourself the heat wrap is valuable on it that's how you cut down the heat in the trunk

·
Vroom vroom
507 Posts
Name a price for the belly pan air duct, I definitely need it :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Are you really hard-over on selling the whole lot? I am mostly interested in the items others have not asked about, I am local, and am interested in many of the items (including the largest/bulkiest one), but I don't think I can swallow the whole deal. Let me know, and I can pm you what I'm willing to offer for the stuff I want...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts