The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wanted to know who has the lowest and highest mileage on their elise..

Got my 2005 Lotus Elise(Chrome Orange) around 3,030 miles last Feb 2012 and after owning it for 3months my cars mileage is now around 3,430 miles.. :shift:

·
Registered
37 Posts
2005 Ardent red daily driver.. 42k miles and I plan to drive it forever.. I mean they need someone to test chassis bonding durabilty up to 200k miles and I hope to be the one! The daily commute is just too painful to do in anything but an involving car. I know that may not be what all choose to do but I want as many hours behind the wheel of this little jewel before I check out! Thanks for starting the thread.. interested to see what others are doing...

·
3Xtothe0[]
489 Posts
Wanted to know who has the lowest and highest mileage on their elise..

Got my 2005 Lotus Elise around 3,030 miles and after owning it for 3months my cars mileage is now around 3,430 miles.. :shift:

You need to get out and drive...low mileage means the car sits and sitting is not good for them (or us).

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,684 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
You need to get out and drive...low mileage means the car sits and sitting is not good for them (or us).

I see.. I only use it once a week.. The only problem that i notice was having a high fuel consumption.. Like 4kms per liter and decided to change the plugs. It improved a little and went to 7kms per liter..

2005 Ardent red daily driver.. 42k miles and I plan to drive it forever.. I mean they need someone to test chassis bonding durabilty up to 200k miles and I hope to be the one! The daily commute is just too painful to do in anything but an involving car. I know that may not be what all choose to do but I want as many hours behind the wheel of this little jewel before I check out! Thanks for starting the thread.. interested to see what others are doing...

Your welcome.. I also wanted to know how far our cars can go.. :)

I have about 34k on my 05. Bought it 2 or 3 weeks ago with just over 30k
Wow! 4k miles in 3weeks!? :bow:

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Bought my AR Elise in July of 2007 with 14k. I now have over 60k on it and absolutey love getting back into it every single time! I've fallen in love with it so much i'm heavily weighing the decision to pick up a more comfortable ride for a daily driver....

Maybe trade in the '07 E350 for...oh i dont know...an '11 Evora...?

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bought my AR Elise in July of 2007 with 14k. I now have over 60k on it and absolutey love getting back into it every single time! I've fallen in love with it so much i'm heavily weighing the decision to pick up a more comfortable ride for a daily driver....

Maybe trade in the '07 E350 for...oh i dont know...an '11 Evora...?
I guess the elise is a durable car.. :clap:

2011 evora!!! Wow!!! :clap:

·
Registered
796 Posts
ee engineer, that is correct. bought at 4.5k and now its up to 8k. its been a busy last few months. :)

ps - good job with the math skills... but if you had a different user name I would be even more impressed. all ee's are good at math! ;-)

·
Registered
155 Posts
2005 Elise with 43K miles

Bought my '05 Elise last yr, Sept, with nearly 39K miles on it. Now it has almost 43K miles on it. So, I'm driving it more than the original owner did :clap:rotfl

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
5900 miles purchased last June, 16,600 this May. And from now on, each mile is supercharged.:)

1 - 20 of 116 Posts