The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Wow, jumping in the Elise proper Dukes of Hazard style, that must be CG - you know like when they made Titanic. How many takes to get that shot?

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! Haha, only 3 takes actually. The first one I ended up sideways and ran into the e brake. Luckily, I'm little and agile so I slide right in.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well I have had my Elise for three weeks now and was feeling really good about getting in and out without looking like a 6'2'' tool. But now... Well, thanks for wrecking my Sunday. Really, looks like it was a lot of fun. Thanks for posting it. K

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
88 Posts
Very nice

That was really funny. I enjoyed watching really limber young guys putting their twist on the Lotus fun. At your age, I was driving Triumph GT6+ and Fiat X1/9's.
Disco didn't even arrive for another 10 years. Not only do you have cool cars, but you're fortunate to have a group of friends doing this with you.
Congrats on a cool life and positive, confident outlook.
Gary
P.S. Showed your video to my wife, and asked her to dress like that, dance like that, and do the sultry looks.

She threw me out.

Banned to the garage.
Waxing the Exige

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lol, Glebur! At least you still have your Exige.

Oh, and I designed the YOLO Lotus shirt myself.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Definitely diggin the YOLOtus shirt....

·
Registered
93 Posts
Great Job!

We loved that video. My daughter heard us playing it from another room and came running wondering if her old middle aged parents were listening to Rack City! Funniest part was with the little dog.

Great job, good luck with your Real Estate/House Flipping ventures. If you decide to sell YOLOtus shirts on the forum, sign me up.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
I liked it! I paid very close attention to the production, and I have to say your choice of beats is really dead-on with what's on the radio these days. The part where the hand-claps go off with the "AY! AY! AY! AY!" is well done.

The YOLO/LOTUS shirt is awesome. I have to get one made... And the Jeremy&Blake&Jeremy&Blake shirt, is supposed to be a play on the Manny&Weezy&Juvie shirt? LOL!!!

·
Registered
310 Posts
I think I am going to have that stuck in my head for the rest of the night! LOL.

Also- Those of us with the MID-Life Crisis are no longer able to jump directly into the cockpit... So that was great to see!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts