The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Some of you may have crossed paths with my website Lotuscars.se in the past which have color options and special editions of the Exige and Evora among other models covered pretty well.

I finally decided to create the Elise section Lotus Elise | Lotuscars.se of the website and will create a similar gallery featuring the car in as many available colors as possible.

Most of the standard models and special editions have been added and I am now looking for your potential photos featuring the Elise (S1, S2 or S3) in any available color and I will add them to the website with credits given to the owner/photographer.

It's a pretty big project but I will add photos as I come across them and hope some of you want to contribute with your amazing shots 馃摳

Photos can be posted here or emailed to [email protected]

Cheers

Registered
2005 111R (Elise)
Hi everyone,

Some of you may have crossed paths with my website Lotuscars.se in the past which have color options and special editions of the Exige and Evora among other models covered pretty well.

I finally decided to create the Elise section Lotus Elise | Lotuscars.se of the website and will create a similar gallery featuring the car in as many available colors as possible.

Most of the standard models and special editions have been added and I am now looking for your potential photos featuring the Elise (S1, S2 or S3) in any available color and I will add them to the website with credits given to the owner/photographer.

It's a pretty big project but I will add photos as I come across them and hope some of you want to contribute with your amazing shots 馃摳

Photos can be posted here or emailed to [email protected]

Cheers

Registered

Registered
2008 Elise SC - 60th Anniversary Edition - Black with Silver Stripes - I painted side grills silver to match stripes.
DSC_0003.JPG

Registered
Hard to choose the best photo, so here are some.. Have a lot more if you'd like :) 2005 Elise 111r
IMG_6578.jpg

Could send in full quality to your mail adress if you'd like :) Photos: @automotive.md

Attachments

Registered
A 2006 Elise, I think it's called "Solar Yellow"

Feel free to blur the license plate, if you want.
I'm likely to get it personalized anyway (and get the plate option of yellow lettering on a black background, which would go well with the car)

A more artistic photo:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts