The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
I haven't found any either, but hope to talk my uncle into photographing my car once it arrives so we can produce some high quality prints (he's a profesisonal photographer, so the quality should be great with a variety of sizes available).

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Dealers have a set of 8 posters of all differant Lotuse starting with early ones up to modern day. 3 or 4 cars on a poster 24 wide by 32 long.

1 poster has s2s on it and another has s1s and an exige

Cost is about $65. The posters cost less thatn the frames that I bought.

I also ordered these. Elise Poster

Its of an Esprit, but they throw in an Elise one while supplies last. The Elise one is actaully a dealer poster from a dealer in Michigan or Ohio, so maybe all dealers might have similar posters.

·
Registered
712 Posts
I believe Auto Europe is the only dealer in Michigan. It's in Birmingham which is not very far away from Detroit, and thus not far away from the big 3. Needless to say low volume sports cars don't have much of a market.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Elise poster

There is a poster, 16 x 23, of a yellow car sideways profile against a black background, released by Lotus. I think I got it in a UK press packet or advertisment. If anyone is interested I will take a picture or scan it. It does show nice detail. "Change the Rules"

Michael

(my story: I have it up on my wall, close to our bed. I tend to keep pictures of my current goal visible around my work area or home. In this case, my wife is wondering about my sanity, as I am acting more like a kid than the mature person she thought she married. Keeping a picture of a car on the bedroom wall is a bit imature in her view. Probably right. I promised to take it down as soon as I get my car, in about a month.)

·
Registered
609 Posts
Uh oh...

GMorel1916 said:
The link works fine for me. Try www.allprinted.com
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.31 Server at www.allprinted.com Port 80

·
Registered
218 Posts
Re: Uh oh...

roadrunner said:
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.31 Server at www.allprinted.com Port 80
Works for me. :confused:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts