The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rumors seem to be running rampant lately. Word to the wise: for lack of news, rumors are king. I hope someone at Lotus is listening.

·
Registered
368 Posts
So I shouldn't talk about the Russian submarine that accidentally ran into a cargo shipping craft in the Atlantic this past weekend sinking the cargo vessel and all cargo on-board? ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
I heard this guy saying that the reason for the delays is that they're having a tough time getting the flux capacitor certified by the Department of Transportation...

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
ataricollector said:
I heard this guy saying that the reason for the delays is that they're having a tough time getting the flux capacitor certified by the Department of Transportation...
The Flux Capacitor was just fine (remember John Titor?) The problem is with the Mr fusion power plant.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Rumors... I want to see some good news on an LSD option before my number comes up early next year.

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Everyone needs to calm down and forget all these freak'n rumors. For gosh sakes, as long as you ordered Yellow, your car will be made this year.:p

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
YES!!!:D

#13 yellow and no Sport wheels....

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
wallabyguy said:
So Ivan did you get the spinners option?
you don't think they will adversely affect performance do you???
unfortunately sector 111 does not carry these so I had to go elsewhere - shinoo, you should really reconsider....:D

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts