The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,

Trying to make room for other projects along with clearing out some stuff. Prefer local pick up in the Los Angeles area will ship if needed for additional cost. I have the following up for sale.

1. Lotus Elise seats non-probax, has pump on the side. "getting hard to find a clean pair"-Best offer
2. Larini decat with wrap and fouler plug-$210
3. New OEM toe-links just (2) I am keeping a set for back up-$80 for both
4. Side vents-$50
5. OEM chin-guards no hardware included-$70
6. Black Sector111 lid bone-$55
7. Kicker amp and subwoofer, upgraded to a 10 inch 600rms sub behind the seat. Yes my car will rattle and fall apart but thats what the velcro and glue is for right??? 95% sure it will work with harness bar but mine didnt have one.-$215
8. Motul RBF600 fresh set bought 5 of them recently which was an overkill. $18 each
9. Passenger foot rest have a silver and black one you pick.-$50 for one
10.More to come.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Seats

Sorry everyone I have a busy schedule, trying to get back to all pm's in order. Have lots of interests in the seats, i've been asked if they come with rails and they don't, its just the seats.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
5 Posts
Never received a PM. I think I was second to respond. I am very interests. I think more so than anyone else as I really need them to make my life easier. I'll sell you my arm and cash for them!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Update

Sorry been gone for awhile, so bring back this post from the dead. Decat, chin guards, and amp sold. Everything else is still available looking for $900 for the seats local has priority if not buyer pays shipping.

Thanks in advance

1 - 14 of 14 Posts