The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**Edit - it has been brought to my attention that this maybe a touring top and should have padding in between the exterior and interior fabric layers. No padding exists, and on additional inspection the interior layers have some glue staining and is 'sticky' BETWEEN the fabric layers (the outside visible material is unaffected as seen the the photos)! -- Regardless, I have adjusted the price below since it is not a flawless top and added pictures of the 'glue staining' between the layers where the padding should exist. I have also added a photo of the tag showing it was made by 'Anderson & Ryan'.

Hello,
I am looking to sell my 2006 Lotus Elise Soft Top. I am the third owner of the car and I have personally never installed it as I have a hard top. Based on my research, I would price this at $800 Shipped as it is in great condition with no fading, rips or tears. It will come with the top and the two supports as pictured. I do not have the carrying bag. Willing to ship anywhere in the US or local pickup (Northern NJ). International buyers would need to cover the cost of the shipping as this item is a bit heavy.

If you have any questions please PM me.

Best,
Dustin

IMG_0632.jpg

IMG_0631.jpg

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
The manufacturer tag:
IMG_0634.jpg

A Photo of in BETWEEN the interior and exterior fabric where the padding should exist (invisible from inside or outside the car as seen in photos above):
IMG_0633.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts