The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
I Have Commitment Issues
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some extra splitters left over from the last order. If anyone wants one please shoot me a PM. They come in a black gelcoat and is extremely light weight. Most members on here consider these inexpensive clam protectors.

Price is $265 shipped

If you want it painted to match your car it will be an extra $150

·
Registered
905 Posts
If you start making Exige splitters I'll be down for one

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Hey Kev, I think I want another one (cracked mine). Did the license plate plinth shave so my guy will have to do some creative glass work on it.

PM me with your details.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Guys - I can vouch for this.

Great fit, great quality and super light weight.

I cracked mine like a dummy.

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
It takes about 4 holes under the front of the clam. None will be visible. I would not advise using mounting tape as the only option. I ended up using 3/8's bolts with fender washers to distrubute the load and nylon lock nuts.

When mounting, remove your front under tray and that will give you all the room you will need to work and to keep a watchfull eye on your oil cooler lines.

·
Registered
44 Posts
So you drill 4 holes or the holes are pre existing?

It takes about 4 holes under the front of the clam. None will be visible. I would not advise using mounting tape as the only option. I ended up using 3/8's bolts with fender washers to distrubute the load and nylon lock nuts.

When mounting, remove your front under tray and that will give you all the room you will need to work and to keep a watchfull eye on your oil cooler lines.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts