Registered
6,293 Posts
who gave you the money for it:confused:

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Patricko said:
What’s wrong? Aren’t we thinking? Think of the children man… He must have mugged them in the school yard to get the cash:D

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Derek said:
What’s wrong? Aren’t we thinking? Think of the children man… He must have mugged them in the school yard to get the cash:D
You are good Derek...it all makes sense now even the hostage photo with the baby;)

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Patricko said:
I guess the people on PorscheTalk are not as smart...:p

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Def. a cool car. Do you have any comparisons to the 996 to share? Maybe not a good comparison, because your last car was not a C2.

·
Super Moderator
6,819 Posts
Congrats. I just checked out the 997S just exactly like that at my dealer today and I was VERY impressed. I've owned a number of 911's, but went with the Boxster over the 996. With the 997 they've really done a great job and got back in line with where they should have been if they hadn't gotten into such a cash crunch when developing the 996. Killer car - enjoy it.

--Josh

P.S. I was actually thinking about it on the way home from the dealer today - the amount of options on that specific car total exactly one half the price if an Elise. Or, put another way, you could forego the PCCB, Full Leather, etc. and buy an MV Agusta AND a nice Omega watch or what have you for the same total outlay. Hmm....

·
Super Moderator
6,819 Posts
BTW those wheels look MUCH better in real life. And - is the headliner sude? It looked like it, but I was only in it for a minute and wasn't sure. Eiter way the interior was very nice.

--Josh

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Later Apex,

Congratulations on the new car! It is a beauty! When I was wavering on my Elise decision I went to the Porsche dealer and my old buddy salesman almost had me conviced to order a car just like yours, Great car! I see you got the Ceramic brakes as well as the new "chronograph" option, are you planning on tracking the car or was the car fully loaded what you could find in stock? Anywaym great choice and you can take 3 kids (instead of 1 on the Elise) for rides at a time!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts