The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm not selling my Lotus but want to know what a fair value of the car would be if i were to sell it. I have a 2006 Lotus Elise with 27944 miles on the car, i couldn't find the value on KBB, it said the price was not available. I would say the car is in very good conditions if i were going by the KBB scale.
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
6,656 Posts
If you're car has the K24 swap that makes it a wide open question. Starting with if a buyer can get it through his state's used car inspection.

·
Registered
160 Posts
yeah I'm more trying to just figure out the value of a stock lotus with this many miles
IMHO, around 30-35 thousand, depending on the preferences of the color and options to the buyer. As an example, I'd pay more for a chili red with a hardtop vs a polar blue with only a soft top.

·
Premium Member
5,195 Posts
32 to $34000.00 depending on upgrades and options. Do you have a hard top? Any upgrades? Touring or track pack? Traction control?

·
Closer than you think
2,222 Posts
I know this is purely an anecdotal one-off, but I have a 2005 (same color) with almost the same miles, in excellent condition with original engine, hardtop, custom CF seats, etc., I'd realistically want at least $31K in today's market.

Honestly, I think car book values are worthless for this small volume soon-to-be-collector-car market. Better to look at comparable sales here on L.T. ...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts