The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Lotus Talk community!

Recently I have sold my s2000 and am in the market for a Lotus Elise. I am located in Miami, Fl and am willing to travel to find one for the right price. This attempt may be futile but I would really like to get my hands on one and purchase from a private party and not a dealer.

Thank you for viewing!

-Richard

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hello Lotus Talk community!

Recently I have sold my s2000 and am in the market for a Lotus Elise. I am located in Miami, Fl and am willing to travel to find one for the right price. This attempt may be futile but I would really like to get my hands on one and purchase from a private party and not a dealer.

Thank you for viewing!

-Richard
Even though you said no dealer, Lotus of Jacksonville has a 2008 red Elise 2.8K miles , $48K.

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
You should widen your radius.

San

·
Registered
433 Posts
You are doing yourself a disservice to not consider Wirewheel.com . Closeby, fair pricing and extensive knowledge and a really good reputation.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Agree totally with 6TVRs on Wirewheel.com. Bought mine from them sight unseen (which I said I would NEVER do) and had it shipped to Michigan. Extremely satisfied.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Highly recommend Wirewheel also. The owner, Hayes, is good guy, and long time supplier to the Lotus marquee. Hard to believe you would not even consider a conversation with him.....costs nothing but your time.

·
Registered
2005 Elise
103 Posts
Also going to recommend at least looking and chatting with wirewheel!

·
Registered
2005 Lotus Elise
70 Posts
I had a decent experience with wirewheel, but I would strongly recommend an independent inspection. I don't think they tried to hide anything on the car, but I do not think they are as thorough as their reputation would suggest, or at least they did not seem to be on my car. No major issues, but a lot of minor stuff that should have been caught that's been time consuming. I do have to say they are amazing at after sales support though and have been working with me and bending over backwards to take care of me. Just wish the stuff would have been caught up front.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gotta give more details than that! Color? Packages? Mileage? Where'd you find it? And yeah, pics. All the pics.
It's an 05 touring package with roughly 38k on the clock. Picked it up from a member in Melbourne, FL.

Here are just 2 pics. She's a little dirty but very clean overall

I am looking for a soft top for sale if anyone has or knows!

Its Miami! - topless is better, am I right ;)

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts