The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the local "Big Box" store (BJ's) and they had some 1:18 scale cars for sale. I noticed a Lotus logo on the back of the box along with the logos of the other cars in the series, so I searched through the huge pile and found that they had a couple of nice powder blue 1960 Lotus Elites. So I bought them - one for myself and the other two for anyone on the forum that wants one (first come, first served).

The doors, bonnet, and boot open, and the front wheels steer. The third photo below is with a strobe, and shows the color well...

My wife checked the cost to mail them, and it all comes out to $30 to cover the cost of the model, the tax, Priority mail shipping and insurance. If anyone wants one, let me know. I'm not making a profit, and if no one wants one, I'll simply take the two extra ones back to the store for a refund.:wallbang:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
very nice....

·
Registered
5,356 Posts
I WANT one!!!!! :wave:

No BJ's on the west coast.

PM or email (webguy-at-gglotus.org) me with Paypal details (assuming that works).

Cheers,
Kiyoshi

·
Registered
531 Posts
I have one just like it, except it's white. I love mine it's very detailed for the money.

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My two extras have been spoken for (they shipped out this morning). But my wife is going to stop by another BJs near her work and see if they have any more of them. If so, then there may be a couple more of them available...

·
Registered
314 Posts
My two extras have been spoken for (they shipped out this morning). But my wife is going to stop by another BJs near her work and see if they have any more of them. If so, then there may be a couple more of them available...
PM sent

1 - 8 of 8 Posts