The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
sad indeed...my sympathies to his family....

·
Mulholland>SCC
2,532 Posts
Wow. So sad.

·
Registered
780 Posts
That is very sad. It said he worked in bonding. So I am guessing that he may have done some assembly to mine. I will think of that next time I drive. Cheers

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Bummer.

See, I don't get the hype of the swine flu. We've had one death in the US from it. More people probably choked to death today and there is no pandemic propaganda out there about it. Sorry for getting off topic.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Bummer.

See, I don't get the hype of the swine flu. We've had one death in the US from it. More people probably choked to death today and there is no pandemic propaganda out there about it. Sorry for getting off topic.
True but choking to death is not contagious, and the number of people who die from that is probably relatively stable over a large time range. Not so much for swine flu. Not saying it is not being overhyped, just that your argument is not very logical.

that said, this is really unfortunate, hopefully he had life insurance and his family will be taken care of.

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
Damn, that's messed up.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
What a terrible way to go. Is there any way we can make donations to the family?

·
Registered
273 Posts
:(

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
What a sad event... :(

·
Registered
438 Posts
Bummer.

I dont mean to get off topic from this tragic event but, being that I work at the biggest Flu Vaccine producer in the world, I know a little but more about Flu than most. The reason that there is such a big deal about flu pandemic is that it spreads so easily and there is NO vaccine for this strand.

The last big flu pandemic killed close to 50 million people world wide.

Do a google for flu pandemic for more information.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Truly tragic. :( I hope his young girls can find support and peace.

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Thats shocking and horrible. Imagine what his girls where thinking when they saw their own dad die infront of them, So sad :(

Thoughts with his Family

·
Registered
807 Posts
how horrible. i was about to have a burger for lunch but maybe i will switch to soup.

the only time i choked on food was the one time as a kid where i was eating ritz crackers and laughing while watching The Golden Girls. god, i can't believe i just admitted to that...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts