The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Im looking to swap a K20a into my Rover powered Elise. Also looking to take advantage of the current exchange rate.

Does anybody have any leads on a complete K20a swap package?

Thanks in advance,
Sam

ps im looking for all the neccessary Honda parts (engine, transmission, water + oil pump, shifter etc), NOT THE LOTUS CONVERSION KIT

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Hi all,

Im looking to swap a K20a into my Rover powered Elise. Also looking to take advantage of the current exchange rate.

Does anybody have any leads on a complete K20a swap package?

Thanks in advance,
Sam

ps im looking for all the neccessary Honda parts (engine, transmission, water + oil pump, shifter etc), NOT THE LOTUS CONVERSION KIT
I'm also a Honda enthusiast It's hard to find the best deals, because you also have to consider that the swap package might be shipped with broken sensors, parts, etc. Then it becomes a hassle to try to get the company to replace it.

Working with Hondas since 1999, I can honestly tell you that the best place is probably HMotorsOnline. You can do a search for them.

You get what you pay for, and when you purchase from them, I've always had good experiences.

K20A ( Type R) Motor, Tranny, ECU

Price: $ 5599.00 Plus shipping and handling.
Availability: In Stock

- Motor
- 6-speed LSD Tranny 4.7 Final Drive (Y2M3)
- ECU (PRC) or (PRD)
- Stock Motor Mounts *
- Alternator
- Starter
- Clutch
- Flywheel
- Intake Manifold
- Exhaust Manifold with downpipe
- Fuel Rail
- Injectors
- Coil Pack
- Engine Harness
- Half Shaft
- Shifter Cables and Shifter box (Add $150)
- Comes With All Sensors Needed

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im also thinking of modifying the engine, would you recommend going with USDM or JDM?

Main modifications are to the Head - cams, valves, springs, porting, intake, header, exhaust. (I remember hearing somewhere there was not much difference between the JDM and USDM after modification)

·
Super Moderator
5,452 Posts
Hi Sam,

Have you read this thread on SELOC? 40 pages (some to skip!) but worth a read if you are thinking of going down this route.

Cheers,
Steve

1 - 5 of 5 Posts