The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may find this interesting. Attached please find a spreadsheet containing all of the Esprit Parts Lists I have been able to obtain. I created it when I started FrankEnSPRIT so I could make sure I had all of the appropriate parts from the various vintages of cars I am incorporating into the project. Most of the worksheets have been validated against printed copies of the parts manuals, a few against PDF versions and two (S1S2 and the '96-'97 V8) have not been validated against a verified parts manual. If there are errors in the books I have, those errors are in the spreadsheet. I have listed the part numbers of the manuals at the top of each page, and the newest date stamped page in the book. Pages that don't have part numbers have not been validated, with the exception of supplement tabs. Those are validated. If anyone has or knows of different or later copies or finds an error, please let me know and I will make updates to the spreadsheets. Sometimes the OCR scans made some interesting and entertaining errors if the originals were dirty or difficult to read. If you have a book that I am missing, I would like to talk to you about sending me the book so I can add its contents to the spreadsheet - I will send it back as soon as I can I promise.

My next step is to turn this on it's side so to speak so that instead of having a set of parts manuals by vintage, you will be able to see the progression of subsystems from model year to model year, which seems more useful to me given where parts availability is going. I also have some usability things to add, like an indexed table of contents that links to sections across tabs automatically.

Please note that this workbook does not include the drawings - it is a Big List O'Parts, but it is searchable, which I found handy.

Enjoy!

Well drat. Turns out I can't post an .xlsx file here, and it will take awhile to get something that is pdf-worthy. Let me know if you would like a copy and I'll email it...

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just as a level set, this spreadsheets covers all Esprits, from '77 S1 through '04 Final Edition V8's, including X180-R, Sport 300 and Sport 350 variants.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Wow Mike

thanks for that - incredible resource.

I wonder if Elise and Evora part numbering is the same. I wonder if there is any crossover for those cars that is not widely known. I would doubt it with the Evora.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would think there is some crossover for parts like fasteners, vacuum hoses and some electrical components. If you take a closer look at the part numbers and how they are constructed, you can see parts in even 2004 Esprits that were used in Europas and Elans - mostly hardware, some hoses.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So how can one get your crossover list?
This is not a crossover list. It is a combination of Lotus parts lists for all Esprit models. It only has Lotus part numbers in it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts