The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's not enough Esprit contributions on LotusTalk, so here's one from me. This was one of the first days I had my Esprit on the road after purchase. It is with one of my best friend's Supra (he's a Joe as well). This first photo was me getting my plates on it for the first time!

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The last picture is like, the best desktop ever, haha. I love that photo. By the way, that is an 84 Supra, with 40K original miles. It's immaculate! I love old school Toyota's! We'll get a photoshoot with my MR2 thrown in the mix too soon, I'm sure.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Good looking rides!

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Nice. You've got one clean looking S4! Interior shots????

The Supra would be even better if it had the factory original wing above the rear hatch and the orginal wheels. Tell you buddy he could lose that aftermarket wing too!

:p

·
Premium Member
3,034 Posts
Buffalo, sir.
And the white stone building in the background of the last picture is the Buffalo Historical Society. One of the few remaining buildings from the Pan American Exposition 1901 (I think that was the date). Better known as the time and location of the assasination of President McKinley.

A lot of people dont know that Niagara Falls to Buffalo for that exposition was the first time electricty was carried that great a distance in any large quantity. One of my older business friends was part of the family that owned Niagara Mohawk, the power company that did all that. Sadly he passed several years ago well into his 90's. He had one of the original 53 Corvettes. At the time they were only sold to celebrities or the well connected. Also sadly it was sold upon his death at what I understand was a steal of price.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
that S4 must not have many miles. I can't believe it's 13 years old!
Just a couple clicks over 40K, as of the last time I drove it. I do my absolute best to maintain it as best I can (For interior, I've only used Leatherique, and I do the Pristine Clean about once a month), in every way. But it does get driven too. Quite a bit, for spring, summer, and fall.

Stallion, I do love the car...

:coolnana:

·
Banned
839 Posts
it's cool if you dont want to tell us you made love to it.. that's fine.. but it looks like more than just leatherique was mixed into that leather :)

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No need for any formalities, but I knew I should not have guessed, because I knew I would guess wrong. I've only been to Buffalo once. Looks like a nice area. Great shots and great interior.
There are still many incredibly nice areas and parts of Buffalo, contrary to popular opinion.

Thanks for the compliments all.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts