The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Looks more like the Tesla but same platform as the Lotus anyway. That car must be tiny if it makes those Korean ladies look tall :D

·
Registered
126 Posts
A Hyundai for about $100,000....

Stupid.

Or, conversely you could spend upwards of 65k for a ... Toyota? Engine and drivetrain do not a car make. You need other parts to, like tires and a hood. Maybe a door. Or not. I guess you don't need doors. TADTS:)

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
Looks like a cross between an Ascari and an NSX.
:up:

Wouldn't be the first time there was a Korean built Lotus.
;)

·
Registered
407 Posts
Ive been waiting for this for ages,

it was only a matter of time before the pacific rim companies made something thats a 'performance' car.

realistally, if they can build something thats say half way between a Ferrari & a Supra (insert normal sporty type car here) for a reasonable price, it would be great.

imagine, something as low, wide & fast as a Ferrary 360 for say $60k would be awesome.

but i do agree $100k would be an uphill battle for a pac rim car.

·
Registered
3,958 Posts
I like the look of it. I just wish those girls would get out of the way, so we could see what kind of air scoop is on it.

Just watched the video. I like it even more now.

·
Premium Member
26,313 Posts
You have to admit it did take some cues from Lotus........
Every new sports car takes it's cues from Lotus.

The Ferrari Scaglietti has an aluminum frame just like us...only assembled differently...

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Reminds me of a 355- I kinda like it, and it'd definitely be exclusive (exotic?)- Not sure what one could expect from a 2.7-liter supercharged V6 borrowed from Hyundai? :shrug:

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Like this car, Lotus Esprit, and Lamborghini,...I have always loved normal wheels in front, and deep dish wheels in the back. Too bad the EliseExige doesnt have that.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts