The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here's the magazine article from Modern Motor March 1985

I absolutly love that interior shot, especially the steering wheel. Interesting that the writer is adamant that this car is going into production (in 1988!) I wonder what went wrong?

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
. Interesting that the writer is adamant that this car is going into production (in 1988!) I wonder what went wrong?
The usual problem with Lotus....

....$$$$$$

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Olav Glassius Lotus Collection Sale

Olav Glassius Lotus Collection Sale Some great looking cars. A few of which would look great in my garage

Olav Glasius’s collection includes 24 Lotus vehicles, covering a huge span of Lotus innovation and achievement from 1953 to the present day. Among impressive historic specimens of Lotus racing cars, ranging from Mark VI through Marks VIII and IX, stands out one of the now extremely rare and immensely desirable Team Lotus works Le Mans veteran Type 11s. There is also an original and unspoiled Formula Junior Lotus 27 and ex-Formula 1/InterContinental Lotus Type 18. Low-mileage road cars include a Lotus Elite Series II and a Lotus Esprit Turbo. The collection includes three prototype or one-off concept cars, including the 1982 Lotus Etna V8 Coupe concept.

Private Lotus Collection Could Make $2.4 Million at Bonhams Goodwood Festival of Speed Sale

21 - 30 of 30 Posts