The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1973 Lotus Europa. This is a nice car to start a restoration on. Motor runs. Car is a 4 speed. I drove the car on the trailer and back off. Frame is very nice with only surface rust. Body is very nice. Car needs new dashboard and dash pad. Seats are fair. Needs gas tanks, as car currently has an aftermarket gas tank in it. Windshield needs to be reset, but it would come out anyways to do the dash pad. There is a scratch in the paint on the passenger side from the car being keyed on the way into me. Car is located in Buffalo NY. Bought the car to restore, but other cars have taken my attention. I just have not had time to get more into the car to know much more about it. Clear NYS title in hand. Car is for sale on my website LotusOwners Lotus Owners of New York and on Ebay. You can see more pictures in either place. $7999 Payment must be made by wire transfer or cash. $500 deposit is non refundable.
Open to interesting trades. You can contact me at tvacc*at*lotusowners*dot*com or 716-861-1412

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts