The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a 2017 Lotus Evora 400, enjoyed it immensely, and sold it in 2019. I printed a full set of shop manuals from the electronic media that the dealer gave me access to, and I no longer need them. I don't know if getting them to you is more costly and more trouble than it's worth, but on the chance that one of you would like these, they are free to you if you pay for shipping. If you live in the San Diego area, you're welcome to stop by and pick them up. They are in excellent condition and would be a tremendous asset to any of you who are planning to work on your car. I'm sure that the 2017 version is still 99% applicable to your car. Best would be to respond to [email protected]. If I don't hear from anybody by the end of the week, they're going to be recycled.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kevin, please email me with your contact info and I'll get these manuals out to you by the end of the week. They are nicely done, so I think that you're going to be very happy when you get them. Get back to me via email - [email protected].

Doug D.

·
Premium Member
2018 Evora 400 Burnt Orange
45 Posts
Nice of you to offer this! I would have loved to of taken you up on it.

·
Registered
111 Posts
You'd do great service to all of us if you scanned them digitally for the community after you receive them 😁

·
Registered
122 Posts
You'd do great service to all of us if you scanned them digitally for the community after you receive them 😁
Well, these were originally purchased and I'm SURE they're considered copyrighted material - so wouldn't be legal for me to distribute...

Sorry!

Kevin

·
Premium Member
2018 Evora 400 Burnt Orange
45 Posts
It is so great that lotus makes this available to owners. Thanks for the link to the site.

·
Illegal Alien
5,009 Posts
And you can pull parts lists, estimated service hours per task, etc. I go to the site about every 6 months and pull down lates parts list and any service notes updates.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts