Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

I was a previous employee for lotus back when the parts department was located in Georgia. I probably shipped alot of parts to most of you guys. When Lotus decided to move the parts department to Michigan, I was laid off. I was able to bring some stuff home with me and actually found some stuff that I didnt even know I had. I recently was going through a box of stuff and found two pairs of Evora floor mats and I was actually really shocked to see I had them. The floor mats are brand new and I only took one of the pair out of the packaging for the photo to show you guys. I did some research on the price of them and decided to go ahead and sell them.
20200416_001509.jpg
20200416_001643.jpg
20200416_001555.jpg

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
How much shipped to 91301?

·
Registered
475 Posts
@JT_Vicious Do you still have a set? Shipped to 77494.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Are these still for sale? I sent a PM a few days ago.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hey guys!

I was a previous employee for lotus back when the parts department was located in Georgia. I probably shipped alot of parts to most of you guys. When Lotus decided to move the parts department to Michigan, I was laid off. I was able to bring some stuff home with me and actually found some stuff that I didnt even know I had. I recently was going through a box of stuff and found two pairs of Evora floor mats and I was actually really shocked to see I had them. The floor mats are brand new and I only took one of the pair out of the packaging for the photo to show you guys. I did some research on the price of them and decided to go ahead and sell them. View attachment 1261526 View attachment 1261527 View attachment 1261528
How much to FL 32952

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.