The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What interior mods have you done in your lotus Evora? I have an Evora GT and am noticing I have to be creative with space! Most recently, I’ve gotten 2 minor things that make a world of a difference. The first is the new GTs have apple car play. But, it is wired which can be annoying so I ended getting one of the gadgets that turns wired car play into wireless. It works great. Takes 2 minutes to set up; connects wirelessly in less than 15 seconds on start up and has virtually no lag. All for $90. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08ZHCS8R3?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

The 2nd thing I noticed was there is really no place to put your phone/wallet etc. I did some Amazon shopping and bought this

At first glance it looks like it won’t fit but you are able to squeeze it in between the passenger seat and the center console and it doesn’t disrupt the forward/backward movement of the passenger seats.

Very minor things that make a big difference while driving.

·
Registered
2021 Evora GT
2,641 Posts
Same issues here. I found a cheap leather fanny pack and removed the straps. Then 3m/velcro to the inside of the sill.
Good spot, small, hides stuff, works well.
Hood Product Automotive design Chair Grey

·
2021 Evora GT, 1986 Turbo Esprit
190 Posts
Same issues here. I found a cheap leather fanny pack and removed the straps. Then 3m/velcro to the inside of the sill.
Good spot, small, hides stuff, works well.
What is the material you have on the floor on top of the floor mat?

·
Registered
2017 Evora 400
190 Posts
Cupholders off the seat rails and a crapola holder sized for wallet, phone glasses up against central tunnel.

Ended up going to a window mount phone holder cus no Android auto in the 400.

Oh and hardwired radar detector and dash cams.

Love the phanny pouch pocket by the sill.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts