The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking at Evoras for a few months now and came across a 2013 IPS Supercharged model at Lotus of Jacksonville. The Lotus salesman there told me it can be purchased for $78,000.00 The car has sport and tech pack and has never been registered. I think I'm finally ready to be an owner . Have you guys found anything less expensive out there?

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Get it!

·
Illegal Alien
5,277 Posts
Jump on it

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
Price isn't everything. Do you like the color combination?

Are you yet, or can you picture yourself becoming emotionally involved? Check your pulse at rest and then at a Pcar dealer and then when nestled in this car.

The fact that you have some reservation about her says something good about your prospects. This is not a "take home to mother" girl, this is an out of town fling just for the purpose of excitement.

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
I have been looking at Evoras for a few months now and came across a 2013 IPS Supercharged model at Lotus of Jacksonville. The Lotus salesman there told me it can be purchased for $78,000.00 The car has sport and tech pack and has never been registered. I think I'm finally ready to be an owner . Have you guys found anything less expensive out there?
i picked mine up almost 2 weeks ago - it is an amazing car and i think you should at least try one of these things in the flesh.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you everyone for the reply's. I am going in for a test drive today and I'm sure I will fall in love with the car. It is red with the black interior and red piping. Planning to tint the windows wrap the roof black and powder coat the wheels black as I am sure this will look great with the red calipers! Cant wait to drive it!!

·
Premium Member
2,247 Posts
Good price and you're going for a test drive................I predict the next post will be of you telling us that it's sitting in your garage.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Is it the red over black with the red stitching? Killer. Go for it. Don't forget to black out the roof!
why so hot on the black out roof? let the man decide for himself, everyone has an opinion, likes and dislikes, do to your Evora what YOU like and want and worry not what others think.

·
Registered
7,610 Posts

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
why so hot on the black out roof? let the man decide for himself, everyone has an opinion, likes and dislikes, do to your Evora what YOU like and want and worry not what others think.
Absolutely.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Oh my, please accept my deepest apologies for making a suggestion. It will NEVER happen again.

Everyone, next time I choose to post, please make sure my advice is directly solicited. So sorry! Can't believe I dared suggest that! Where are my manners? You'd think I was raised by the Taliban or something!

·
Registered
2,356 Posts

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
if you want satelite radio make 100% sure it is loaded and operating correctly before you leave. lots of issues with incorrect hook up at the factory for these 2013 as well as the Sub's not working.

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
happen to notice before you made this post that the prospective owner already gave a big thumbs up to the roof??????????? or perhaps you didn't really read any of the thread

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
^ CPA thanks for the vote. It's a sad day around here when you get scolded for making a suggestion. I would say s4denver didn't get a chance to lecture anyone today so he saw fit to make a big deal out of nothing on LT

1 - 20 of 25 Posts