The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Any interest in my OEM wheels? I am looking to replace them in the next month and they will just be sitting in storage I would rather they help someone out. I am asking $2500 shipped with tires (70% front 40% rear) forged sport wheels in anthracite grey finish

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey guys $2500 shipped! Money is going towards developing some Evora upgrades that will hopefully be brought to the community soon.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Could be the lighting, but that looks like silver to me. My antracite forged wheels are dark gray, almost black.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah that is the color of these as well. the lighting at Lamborghini of bellevue made them look lighter. they are pretty dark in person.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I haven't yet. They are on order. I will post pictures and specs when they are done hopefully in a week but no more than 3 weeks.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I've got them in silver on my Evora if you wanted to see them in person... I'm sort of intetested in the anthracite for my silver car, too... I've not yet seen them in that color in person.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've got them in silver on my Evora if you wanted to see them in person... I'm sort of intetested in the anthracite for my silver car, too... I've not yet seen them in that color in person.
The color of the wheels in person is great. They have quite a bit of metallic in the paint which really gives it some depth. If my car was any other color it wouldnt bother me but I cant stand having the wheels and car look the same color it makes me feel like one of them is dirty all the time lol

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What color is your car, switch? Those photos seem like there ks something a touch off with the colors....
the car is carbon gray. they are not the exact same shade but close enough I dont care for the look. I prefer wheels that "pop" on the car not blend with the car.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
something like this TiAG E36 M3 with Anthracite Apex ARC-8 wheels would be the best idea for color contrast. I think they look great on any color other than black or carbon gray

1 - 14 of 14 Posts