The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the local CVS Pharmacy across the street from work to get a snack and they had a section with model cars. Looked around an it was like winning the lottery. I bought all the ones they had!

They come in Red, Black, and White and also have the R GT Model. Heres a picture of what they look like.

Attachments

·
likes to drive fast
1,128 Posts
That's pretty sweet! slot car size!

·
Registered
6,648 Posts
That's pretty sweet! slot car size!
Yup, but Ninco already makes 1/32 scale Exige slot cars. Scalextric makes 1/32 scale Evora slots, as well as Lotus 7 and Lotus 49.

·
Registered
686 Posts
I'm going to have to make a trip to my local CVS now... Thanks budddyy.. .

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Sweet find! Did you buy a lottery ticket too? The Jedi models are pretty nice also.
Yes, I bought one and hit the Powerball number only and won $1, so I used it to buy one for the $400 million drawing. If I win, I will have to buy non scale real versions!

These ones are pretty cheap, but the doors open,they say Kinsmart on the bottom and are made by Kinsley DieCast Manufacturing in China. I tried taking a picture of the bottom, but the writing is so small that it didnt come out. Said they were made on 3/11/13 or is that 11/3/13 in USA format?? and has the batch number on it.

The Jadi and Welly models are the best, but these were only $5.99 which is pretty cheap. I was in the Automobile Museum in Saratoga Springs NY a few months ago and they also had a newer model Exiges in yellow at their gift shop, but they better quality and I think they were about $9, but I gave them to my niece and nephew so I dont know who made that version.

·
Registered
6,648 Posts
Was rummaging through the Exige forum and stumbled onto this older thread.

Scalextric just came out with new 1/32 scale V6 Exige slot cars, in several liveries, and some in rally configuration.

Lotus Exige V6 Cup-R Scalextric

Ninco has had the GT3 Exige slot car in 1/32 scale out for some time, also in several liveries.

Lotus Exige ***** de Ninco | Juguetes

Scalextric also has 1/32 Evora slot cars in about 5 or 6 liveries.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts