The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I said I would do this under protest by to keep my family happy and list the car for one week.. then I am off the hook. I bought the car up at HRM through Robert three months ago. Car is as it was when I drove it out of the showroom. Only addition I did to the car was have HRM add the four point schroth harness. For pictures just go to to the HRM website and look at cars recently sold. The car is the fourth one down listed.
Basically all I have done is use it on sunday afternoons and a few evening therapy drives after work. No track or autocross. Had the 1000 mile done with the ECU download at the correct time. Absolutely pampered.
$62,000
Best to contact me on my cell at 201-747-2212
Russ

·
Registered
508 Posts
hate to bust your confidence but I cant see how posting this car for sale for only 1 week will keep the family happy. :D

Well, I said I would do this under protest by to keep my family happy and list the car for one week.. then I am off the hook. I bought the car up at HRM through Robert three months ago. Car is as it was when I drove it out of the showroom. Only addition I did to the car was have HRM add the four point schroth harness. For pictures just go to to the HRM website and look at cars recently sold. The car is the fourth one down listed.
Basically all I have done is use it on sunday afternoons and a few evening therapy drives after work. No track or autocross. Had the 1000 mile done with the ECU download at the correct time. Absolutely pampered.
$62,000
Best to contact me on my cell at 201-747-2212
Russ

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
08 240S

One more thing I forgot.
Car has the lined soft top. Tabs installed by HRM when I picked up the car.
Used about three times.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Exige S 240

Two more things I had added to the car.
Stage II exhaust and the lotus sport decal over the windshield.

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Russ is a great guy and this is a very nice car. I hope it doesn't sell because he waited a long time to get it. I'd like to see him hold on to it.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
good thing the family doesnt browse the forums to see that weak attempt to sell the car.

No options listed or pictures posted. :clap:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Interesting observance about placement. I had done the listing here because of the time period of when monies were needed to return a family favor. If the car were to be sold quickly I felt this forum was the place for it to happen.
With regards to pictures and options, I initially simply mentioned to look at Huntingridge Motors recently sold cars where I purchased it. All options were listed along with my note of adding the Stage II exhaust.four point Schroth harness and Lotus Sport Decal on the windshield. I looked at the car closely this evening and again as I had originally stated, it is no different than when I picked the car up from the dealer. I couldnt even find any starshield nicks..

·
Registered
351 Posts
So you're keeping the car right? Enjoy! ;)

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
I saw this car in person. Soooooooooo...sweet. I'm sorry to take advantage of the situation, but Russ, are you willing to part away with the factory cup holder? I want it. I hope you keep the car though.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Car is sold.
After a few conversations With Russell on the Phone I felt comfortable enough to go take a look, and just spent most of the day driving to NJ and back with my new exige 240s (cup holder and all):coolnana:
Russ is a great guy and the car was just as advertised PERFECT!!!! I can't wait to take a few days off and drive through the Adirondacks.

Thanks again Russ

Greg

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lotus exige 240 S

It makes me feel good knowing the car has a good home.. Thanks mp3 for the comment but I did a good thing in doing this and will have another lotus probably by the end of the year..
In the mean time I will just stay abreast of what is going on in Lotus land through elisetalk..
Greg, enjoy the car
Russ

1 - 15 of 15 Posts