The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a Form-Fit by Covercraft cover for Lotus Exige and Lotus Elise. It fit perfect on my 2008 s240 Exige. Very soft interior and exterior. It’s used for indoor use only. Very high quality and I believe it was approx. $450 new. Perfect shape, black in color with no logos or exterior labeling. Asking $325 shipped in USA only.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
any pics of it on the car? just want to see how it fits

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don’t have pics as my 2008 S240 is now sold. Here are some
Images and YouTube video of the car cover...

COVERCRAFT
Custom Form-Fit Car Cover

Our Most Luxurious Indoor Cover - Designed for cars that are not daily drivers

https://youtu.be/9I0Tu_9ciQo

Attachments

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
I may be interested but you don't have any posts outside of this one, and there aren't any pictures with it on your car. give us a little more confidence by maybe putting more pictures up and/or more info.
where are you located?

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
I may be interested but you don't have any posts outside of this one, and there aren't any pictures with it on your car. give us a little more confidence by maybe putting more pictures up and/or more info.
where are you located?

@Borgo
IamBatman is right. Please post a picture of the cover, with the Covercraft tag and your username and date visible to instill confidence in potential buyers. Thanks in advance.

San

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My apologies I’m actually a paid subscriber and posted several times on the board under another username but for the life of me couldn’t find my log on info ?

Here’s the image your requested and the sticker I got when I paid my subscription back in the day. If you need any other “he’s not a scammer” info please let me know. Cover is located in Indianapolis, IN

where are you located?
@Borgo
IamBatman is right. Please post a picture of the cover, with the Covercraft tag and your username and date visible to instill confidence in potential buyers. Thanks in advance.

San

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I posted what you requested. My S240 was formally owned by the Difflow guy who sold it to Bill & Bill Jr. of the Nuccio Group out of Chicago whom I bought it from. I sold it to a used car dealer in Cincinnati Ohio on a BMW 1M. I placed my old S240 VIN on the VINWiki app and it’s now in Florida I believe. It’s real, the cover is real and I’m real but I understand where you’re coming from. Take care!

where are you located?

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
I appreciate the added effort provided to reassure potential buyers. It's also great to have other forum member(s) vouch for another. GLWS.

San

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
You're welcome! It's a great community of Lotus owners here!

T.J. is one hell of a technician as well. Great to get to know him over the years.

I appreciate the added effort provided to reassure potential buyers. It's also great to have other forum member(s) vouch for another. GLWS.

San

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
rramseyr send you pm

1 - 14 of 14 Posts