- < 8,000 miles
- Track Pack
- Starshield
- Clean title
- No accidents or paintwork
- One key, manual and toolkit
- New battery
- New brake pads and rotors
- Nardi Personal steering wheel (stock included)
- Car cover

Selling my 2006 Exige that was previously my late father's who is the cars original owner. During his ownership he tracked the car a few times and drove it for special occasions hence the low mileage. Since being in my possession I have driven the car periodically for maintenance purposes only. The only notable flaws are on the front lip spoiler and the rear clam that has some stress cracks. I am happy to show the car to potential buyers in person or facilitate a PPI. Thanks for looking

Peter - 630-290-9958

Attachments

·
Registered
07 Exige S
1,572 Posts
I am sorry for the loss of your father, my condolences.

He had great taste in cars! I wish my Exige had manual windows, they just seem right for the eliges.

Are the cart wheels under all four tires to help prevent theft?

At anyrate, GLWS, no doubt it will sell well. Peacb

·
Registered
5,269 Posts
You're really going to need some quality pictures of the car, as well as the cracks (and what may have caused them).

Surely you know a decent photographer than can help you out, it'll make all the difference in the world.

·
Premium Member
2008 Lotus Elise SC and 2007 Porsche GT3
854 Posts
You're really going to need some quality pictures of the car, as well as the cracks (and what may have caused them).

Surely you know a decent photographer than can help you out, it'll make all the difference in the world.
Agree, good pictures of the flaws will help the potential buyer with a decision.

·
Registered
5,269 Posts
Brother, forgive me for saying so, but you need to delete this ad, do a little Wheeler Dealer's on this car, have some professional photo's taken, then resubmit the ad the proper way.

What kind of difference could that make? Probably $5K to $10K.

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
Closed per OP request.

San

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.