The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is it for stock cooler, Cup cooler, RLS cooler or other brand's cooler?
This will fit the stock intercooler, it could be used for the RLS intercooler but new holes would need to be drilled.

If anyone needs an RLS heat shield that is new that are listed for sale on my website (below).

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone, this part is sold.

If anyone wants a new part for the OEM or RLS intercooler please PM me and I can give a forum discount. Thanks,

·
Registered
6,601 Posts
This guy purchased an *** ALUMINUM *** RLS intercooler heat shield, copied it, and is now offering it for sale. His premise "sold my Exige" is a cover for his activity. Buyer beware, and Admin has been notified.

He is NOT SELLING AUTHENTIC RLS product. RBH - please contact me as we can use this as evidence
against him. We will set you up with AUTHENTIC RLS PRODUCT for your assistance.

To be clear: HE PURCHASED AN ALUMINUM HEAT SHIELD, and copied it in carbon fiber.

Here is his order from RLS, prior to offering the copied product on his website:

"Dear Daniel,

Your order has been received. Thank you!
The details of your order follow...

--------------- ORDER DETAILS ---------------

Order Received
Transaction id: 9AP30614EV184074K
RLS Intercooler Heat Shield - AL RLS-047 : Intercooler Heat Shield - for OEM intercooler (no foil)

Quantity: 1
Price: $89.00

Shipping Charge: $15.00

Total $104.00

Order placed on 2012-02-13 01:54"

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have sold multiple items on this forum and have always been nothing but honest. I no longer have an Exige and have sold the parts I had on the car. This seems a little harsh, sorry for upsetting you.

·
Registered
6,601 Posts
Ordering an RLS heat shield, copying it in carbon fiber, offering it for sale on Lotus Talk, eBay, and elsewhere... yes, this is harsh.

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,600 Posts
I have sold multiple items on this forum and have always been nothing but honest. I no longer have an Exige and have sold the parts I had on the car. This seems a little harsh, sorry for upsetting you.
I think you know not who you have upset nor his expertise in certain areas that could be extremely detrimental to you. You look extremely guilty (to me) of ripping off someone else's product and trying to market it as your own.

San

·
Registered
553 Posts
well that was fast.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Indeed it was my mistake and I realize that. I never said I was selling an RLS product, I made a mold of an RLS part with minor changes. I have removed those parts from my website and will no longer sell them. If the need arises I will develop a new shield of my own design. Sorry for any trouble again.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts