·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
Moving to Parts For Sale.

San

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
I might really want to buy them, but I have no idea... What size, weight, offset etc? How many HC on the tires?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
205-45-16
225-40-17

barely have any heat cycles on them 3 Give or take, Offset I’m not sure the factory OEM wheels , the weight I am not sure also I’m sure we can potentially look that up through Lotus

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am sorry I have two sets of wheels for sale you are correct the other said I have are lotus cup OEM wheels
If you’d like please give me a call on my cell to discuss I am traveling and driving hard for me to respond per the forum 773-895-8110

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you’d like please give me a call on my cell to discuss I am traveling and driving hard for me to respond per the forum 773-895-8110
The correct sizes for the three-piece wheels my apologies also In the three-piece wheels I have another three individual wheels without tires That I did not post

245-40-17
205-45-16

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The correct sizes for the three-piece wheels my apologies also In the three-piece wheels I have another three individual wheels without tires That I did not post

245-40-17
205-45-16
To answer your questions again in regards to the three-piece wheels these are in great shape barely used Heat cycles are very minimal, Sorry for the confusion

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just to clarify the confusion earlier I have a set of OEM factory cup wheels and I also have these three-piece wheels posted on the forum. I have been working off my cell phone so it was very difficult for me to differentiate the two while I was traveling if you have any further questions I am settled in for the evening and I can answer hopefully more in detail

1 - 13 of 13 Posts