The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Here are a couple vids just out. Nice to see someone is helping our poor Lotus F1 team. Second vid is dry run for the Farnborough air show of the 787-9 (newest derivative just recd prod cert). You'll see it is more nimble than you might guess. Enjoy!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thank you for sharing! The 787-9 video is just awesome. It is some of the best footage of a commercial airliner demo I have ever seen. Very unique angles and shows the beauty of this machine - especially those wings!!

As for poor Lotus F1 ... yeah ... along with Microsoft commercials ... great press .... all while experiencing a dismal season.

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The 87 wings are so great to watch flex. Normal takeoff and flight is cool but stress testing in the jig was amazing!

·
shay2nak
25,130 Posts
Thank you for sharing! The 787-9 video is just awesome. It is some of the best footage of a commercial airliner demo I have ever seen. Very unique angles and shows the beauty of this machine - especially those wings!!

As for poor Lotus F1 ... yeah ... along with Microsoft commercials ... great press .... all while experiencing a dismal season.
that was nice to watch.

Lotus is preparing upgrades during the next 2 races, so hopefully they'll be right where they were last season.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Re; F1-agree this season not stellar, but still, doing some point scoring, and compared to Ferrari with their budget...............I think I know who should be embarassed :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts