The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Front and rear mechanics workshop clam covers for the Lotus Elise in excellent condition. These will most likely work on an Exige also but is not guarenteed. New prices from dealer is around $612 for the rear and $702 for the front, if you can even get them anymore.

On eBay to be fair: Lotus Elise Workshop Mechanics Clam Covers Front / Rear | eBay

·
Registered
905 Posts
beautiful

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
wow

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WANT!!! I wish I had $$. best of luck with the sale. I hope they go to a good worthy home.

T.J.
they don't give these to dealers to use in their shops, or did they get lifted?!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I dont know if they were part of the dealer pack or not. I had Fox Valley buy a rear one when I was there, but I left FVMC back in September. I still wrench on a TON of Lotus cars, I would rather have those than the moving blankets, or cloth fender covers. I know the boss isnt gonna front the $$, and I just dont have it right now.

These Covers are fantastic. As someone that has used the rear one a ton, they are well worth the coin if you work on your car, or a lot of Lotus cars.

T.J.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ttt

1 - 9 of 9 Posts