The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Checking to see if anyone has had issues or any luck with ordering from Lotus Garage? I ordered a part from them two weeks ago and haven't received anything from them. I've emailed, used their online contact form and called them twice; leaving a message as no one answers. I realize the parts may take a little bit to source. But you would think they would return calls or at least email something / anything.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I ordered a part from them 4 weeks ago and nothing but crickets (after many emails and calls) except for one email saying it should have shipped out 1/25 to me.

Still waiting.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ordered a part from them 4 weeks ago and nothing but crickets (after many emails and calls) except for one email saying it should have shipped out 1/25 to me.

Still waiting.
Thanks... Looks like the way they do business. I just found them here on the forum and PM'd them too. It's painful and disappointing their customer service sucks

·
Illegal Alien
5,140 Posts
Sounds more like my prior experiences with myLotusGarage.com rather than with Lotus Garage / BRG; that's a shame.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Checking to see if anyone has had issues or any luck with ordering from Lotus Garage? I ordered a part from them two weeks ago and haven't received anything from them. I've emailed, used their online contact form and called them twice; leaving a message as no one answers. I realize the parts may take a little bit to source. But you would think they would return calls or at least email something / anything.
I will never do business with them again. I placed an order last November and I am still waiting.. The part that bothers me is that they mentioned multiple times that the parts will be arriving "next week" starting around the end of December. I understand Lotus parts will take a while to receive but I just want an honest answer. :facepalm

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will never do business with them again. I placed an order last November and I am still waiting.. The part that bothers me is that they mentioned multiple times that the parts will be arriving "next week" starting around the end of December. I understand Lotus parts will take a while to receive but I just want an honest answer.
I'm still waiting as well. Told me it shipped 3 weeks ago now. It's really a bad business- they will not return my calls or emails again. Order status still shows pending.

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
I've notified the moderators and site administrators. Awaiting their reply.

San

·
7,594 Posts
BritishRacingGroup/LotusGarage

This forum has terminated their relationship with BritishRacingGroup/LotusGarage. Any and all disputes will need to be addressed with the vendor directly.

San

·
Registered
2011 Evora NA 6sp
617 Posts
I just filed claims on PayPal for an order placed in November. If they don't sort this my CC will. I did get an email saying it should be delivered this past Wednesday, so I'll see what happens.

·
Lotus Rookie
28 Posts
I placed an order with BRG about two weeks ago. Recieved an email last week that its should be fulfilled this week... This week has come and gone; based on the previous posts, I am not optimistic that I will receive my order in a timely manner....

·
Registered
88 Posts
i ordered 2 rear emblems in january 2019. Simle order. So far after many emails and phone call messages I have received absolutely nothing in return. I should have ordered from Hethel Sport and paid a little more. How does any business survive like this?

·
Registered
88 Posts
order placed 2 months ago. small order of emblems for the rear. No email communication, No return calls. Horrible company. How do they stay in business like this????? I am filing a dispute today with PayPal

·
Registered
288 Posts
This forum has terminated their relationship with BritishRacingGroup/LotusGarage. Any and all disputes will need to be addressed with the vendor directly.

San
Hey @oldmansan I just noticed that BRG is still in the "Premium Vendor Showcase", I know it takes time, but it should be removed so others don't continue to throw money at them. I know I've been waiting on my refund for a couple of months now.

Attachments

·
Registered
207 Posts
Hate to hear stories like this when there are so few sources for OE parts. Even if the delays are on Lotus's end and not the vendor's, they should be keeping in contact with you.

·
7,594 Posts
Hey @oldmansan I just noticed that BRG is still in the "Premium Vendor Showcase", I know it takes time, but it should be removed so others don't continue to throw money at them. I know I've been waiting on my refund for a couple of months now.
I appreciate you pointing that out, but the moderators here are not the site administrators. @Administrator will get their attention. Thanks.

San

·
Registered
85 Posts
Kinda wish I would have known about this before I ordered a replacement Evora rim from them... Ah well.. I suppose its just wait and hope time...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Kinda wish I would have known about this before I ordered a replacement Evora rim from them... Ah well.. I suppose its just wait and hope time...

??? Cancel the order. Dispute the charge. Save yourself. Waiting will not help. Have you not seen how long others have been waiting to no avail?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts