The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lotus Garage is down for some slight maintenance this morning. We are also adding a new direct telephone line to the parts department which will be up tomorrow. That new number is (215) 915-9129.

For all orders or inquiries today, please email us at [email protected] or call (855) BRG-5000 X 705.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
That 215 number you had listed on the site, I tried calling 4 or 5 times last week and this week and never got an answer :confused::mad: I ended up ordering those parts elsewhere (you site said call xxx.xxx.xxxx for help to order)

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That 215 number you had listed on the site, I tried calling 4 or 5 times last week and this week and never got an answer :confused::mad: I ended up ordering those parts elsewhere (you site said call xxx.xxx.xxxx for help to order)
Was it the 215-915-9109 number or the 215-915-9129 that won't be active until tomorrow? Did you try the 855 number first? Which extension? Did you leave a message when no one answered? I'm not trying to get you angry or drill you, I seriously want to know.

We have a computerized system that forwards calls and tracks all messages. If you left a message and someone didn't respond, they have to answer to me and they know, that's not a good thing. To not pick up when we get busy is one thing but to not respond at all is not ok and is grounds for discipline.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
215 915 9109 was the number. I didn't leave a message, figured after calling long distance 4-5 times during normal hours and no one would answer that I wasn't going to bother.

I needed a driver's side fender liner and the 3 plastic triangle inserts for the middle dufusers added to my order. The site said to call that number for assistance. The rest of the stuff I needed I was able to order, order number 050812134123

Also your site isn't working anymore: Unable to open template file "sub_index_special.html"

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hi everyone, my direct contact is posted, and in my signature. Please ring me or text me for any needs you have.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts