The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
I guess in short, they are still around but the service and communications has been horrible. Best to stay away until or if it ever comes back to what it used to be. The fact they were removed as sponsors from our little community in lotustalk was enough for me not to even bother with them.

Reactions: Brandonm84

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
They are still showing in right hand border of "premium vendor showcase" as I write this. Why???
I'll bring it to their attention again, but several members have made this same observation/complaint. Bear in mind the moderators here don't run the site administratively. To get the attention of the site administrators just put @administrator in your post.

San

·
Registered
796 Posts
talking about ad sponsors for this site. if you aren't logged in, you easily get a redirect virus.

you should really upgrade this POS old forum.

not judging, just fyi from an IT guy.

·
Registered
526 Posts
talking about ad sponsors for this site. if you aren't logged in, you easily get a redirect virus.

you should really upgrade this POS old forum.

not judging, just fyi from an IT guy.

IT guy here too. I ONLY use the Tapatalk app.

Bitter sweet, I ordered the new gen open shift console around Christmas and heard nothing back from lotus garage. I’ve ordered from them in the past with no issue. I got a full refund from my cc company after hearing all the complaints and crickets from them. Now we all can get the new gated shifter! From GRP, a reputable company that cares about their customers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
I'm an IT guy as well, but again, the moderators don't do the site administration. We have some rights, but only with regards to users basically.

San

Reactions: CMP
1 - 10 of 10 Posts