The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just the same as we did last year we are going to have a gathering at Opal Divine's Penn Field for happy hour on Friday the 31st after the second practice session is over.

Happy hour runs from 4-7 so come on over at any time. We'll have our own separate table(s) and you won't miss us as some of us will have our Lotus F1 wear on. Bring your Lotus or not, it doesn't matter. It'll just be an informal gathering to shoot the breeze and enjoy some food and drink specials. Ask to be directed to "The Lotus" group when you see the hostess.

The address is:

Opal Divine's Penn Field
3601 S Congress Ave
Austin, TX 78704-7250

.....and expect about a 15 minute drive from COTA as there shouldn't be much traffic after Friday's practice sessions. If for any reason you get lost or need help, just text me at 570-815-8086

·
Illegal Alien
4,716 Posts
Put us down for 5. (yeah, I lost one .. forgot they weren't coming in 'till Saturday)

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Keep us posted. If you do end up making it, how many in your group?

·
Banned
3,239 Posts
I will invite Roman when I tackle him to sign your helmet...I don't know how successful I will be though... that is, if I succeed in tracking him down in the first place. We'll see...I was never bashful to talk to people... we'll see how he feels.

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wouldn't that be a hell of a surprise if the man himself showed up, huh? I think it's a fat chance in hell, but nevertheless if Pastor tries to tag along kindly give him the "you're not welcome" dirty look. :p

I'm NOT a fan.....

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sweet. I'm calling Opal's and telling them to save an area for 12-15 peeps. When you walk in just ask for the Lotus group.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Is that Matt LeBlanc behind him? Wish I could have gotten down that close. It was great meeting all of you, hopefully we'll be back next year.

·
Banned
3,239 Posts
Yup..very cool. And yes, that is Matt. Keanu Reeves, Mario Andreti and Bernie Ecclestone walked right by me...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts