The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Vendor
6,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We had a great Lotus GTG this past Sunday. Had 10 Loti show and a couple additional guests with some really cool rides:coolnana: The goal was to just to do some spring cleaning and detailing. Had a great time with Jeremiah and Derek schooling us all on proper detailing and bringing the shine back:up:...

Cams: Interestingly, Bobby (Babak on the forums) high cam stopped working shortly after the dealer replaced his cams following a 1302 cam wipe:rolleyes:. I remotely tried to diagnose the easy stuff, but then he brought the car over... I pulled the valve cover and found that his mechanic wasn't hitting on all 4 cylinders at the dealership and forgot to install a key component... Venture a guess what it was?

Also installed a clamhinge on Dr. Gilmore's car (the guy that makes the cool elise side scoops:cool:)

Now for a ridiculous number of pics:D...

Attachments

·
Vendor
6,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
more...

Attachments

·
Vendor
6,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
more 2

Attachments

·
Vendor
6,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
more 3

Attachments

·
Vendor
6,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
more 4

Attachments

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
damn :up:

looks goood!!!

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Caption this photo

"Dude, your feet are so tiny!"

"I know. But it still feels great when you rub them."

(Sorry, I couldn't resist. A bunch of great car pictures and then... this photo.)

Attachments

·
purveyor of lightness
4,257 Posts
"Dude, your feet are so tiny!"

"I know. But it still feels great when you rub them."

(Sorry, I couldn't resist. A bunch of great car pictures and then... this photo.)
That was actually Jeremiah (attorney) giving Bobby a field sobriety test - it was hilarious!

·
Vendor
6,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So any guesses on the the cam problem... What did the dealer leave out (or leave loose) that would allow the high cam to work for a while and then not work??? Those who weren't there--- Any takers?:D

Hint: It's a real head shaker that would leave anyone quite PO'ed...

Also: Once again, I remain elusive to the camera.hehe

Phil

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
So any guesses on the the cam problem... What did the dealer leave out (or leave loose) that would allow the high cam to work for a while and then not work??? Those who weren't there--- Any takers?:D

Hint: It's a real head shaker that would leave anyone quite PO'ed...

Also: Once again, I remain elusive to the camera.hehe

Phil

If I got it right, I win a freeeeee TVS sc kit right?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Being a KU Alum ( I bet you would never guess from my avatar) it looks like you guys had a great day. It looks like we are starting to roll into our hot season 96-97 this weekend and we will be hot until the end on October . It is too bad Babak is not posting any more he was one of the insightful early posters

1 - 14 of 14 Posts