The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at a used 2017 Lotus Evora 400 for sale, and in the seller's notes there was something called, "LOTUS GUARD PREMIUM". Can anyone explain what that is?

·
Registered
84 Posts
I believe that may be the replacement for Star Shield which is paint protection such as Xpel and other similar products...

·
Registered
408 Posts
yes... its the film to protect the paint... it on most of the car and is highly recommended to put on early if you find a car without it.

I did have a ceramic coating professionally applied on the whole car (yes it can go on the films) and it is amazing. A professional application includes a level of detailing and paint prep that you will never be able to replicate. They buffed out all the "dealer optional paint swirls" on my black roof from their year of improper washing.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I was looking at a used 2017 Lotus Evora 400 for sale, and in the seller's notes there was something called, "LOTUS GUARD PREMIUM". Can anyone explain what that is?
Hey, it's Brett from Cocoa, yes that is the clear wrap and looking at my '18 Evora you can't really tell it's there unless you feel around for it. Recommended!

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
Hey, it's Brett from Cocoa, yes that is the clear wrap and looking at my '18 Evora you can't really tell it's there unless you feel around for it. Recommended!
That's true of all decently applied clear bra/PPE. I have it applied to all my new toys, to include my motorcycles.

San

1 - 5 of 5 Posts