The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A gentleman in Albuquerque, NM, is considering purchasing my 2005 Elise. He would like advice on Lotus friendly maintenance and repair shops in the area. I told him I would post a request here since he's not a member yet.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Count me In as a gentleman in Albuquerque looking for: 1. An Elise, and 2. Someone to service it locally. As far as I know the closest Lotus dealer is in Denver. I haven't found anyone locally yet.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am almost certain there is not an official Lotus maintenance/service shop in Albuquerque, but you guys might want to check the Jaguar dealership in Albuquerque? I’ll try and get back to you on this but I believe they had an Evora recently

·
Registered
430 Posts
A gentleman in Albuquerque, NM, is considering purchasing my 2005 Elise. He would like advice on Lotus friendly maintenance and repair shops in the area. I told him I would post a request here since he's not a member yet.

Thanks
Are you selling the FF turbo Ardent Red Elise I saw on Craigslist?

Count me In as a gentleman in Albuquerque looking for: 1. An Elise, and 2. Someone to service it locally. As far as I know the closest Lotus dealer is in Denver. I haven't found anyone locally yet.
I'd be glad to perform any work you need on your car. I know them inside and out. I live on the West Side.

I am almost certain there is not an official Lotus maintenance/service shop in Albuquerque, but you guys might want to check the Jaguar dealership in Albuquerque? I’ll try and get back to you on this but I believe they had an Evora recently
A lot of the Lotus techs still work there but they aren't "Lotus Certified" anymore.

·
Administrator
4,465 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts