The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to know what the people of lotus talk would recommend in order to accomplish 350 horse out of an exige. lets say between the years of 06 and 08. be specific and don't forget that with extra horsepower many other upgrades are necessary as well. for example things with the suspension and motor mounts. lets hear it!

·
He's on fire!
3,407 Posts
better buy a spare transmission as well so you can always have a good one on hand to swap in. Unless of course you want that HP just to say you've got it, not to use it :p

·
** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
I want to know what the people of lotus talk would recommend in order to accomplish 350 horse out of an exige. lets say between the years of 06 and 08. be specific and don't forget that with extra horsepower many other upgrades are necessary as well. for example things with the suspension and motor mounts. lets hear it!
350 crank or to the wheels. Two different animals.

I'd upgrade your front/rear engine mounts, but they aren't necessary. More horsepower doesn't require suspension upgrades.

San

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
A Warp Drive!

·
He's on fire!
3,407 Posts
Upgrade your Brakes also. With extra power you will need to stop quicker also!
Unless you're on the track, bigger brakes will never stop you quicker.. if you're talking pads, then not a bad idea.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Boe rev 400. I would call Phil at BOE ask him put package together. My guess is around 15 to 20k to do it right
Super charger
Clutch
Pistons
Values
Boe block
Trans will need some work

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
There are some people on this site who have hit 353 wheel hp with a stock block.

·
Registered
831 Posts
and you'll do what exactly with that?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I want 350 horse to the wheels. The rev 400 supercharger seems to be a good way to go. Thanks lotus90, ill give phil a call.

·
Premium Member
4,117 Posts
You need NOS!

·
Cyberdyne Model 101
347 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Don't you need a new trans after 300 whp too?

I am curious on this topic too. It seems the dollars add up real fast once you break 300HP. New SC system, built engine, new clutch, new trans. $20-30K done properly.

·
Registered
07 Exige S
1,662 Posts
Well for me approx 280whp is my wall with stock blower... on a 07 S220.

You are building motor and transmission out the gate at 350whp ?

I would love to have that much power down as well, but I need to enjoy ride as is for a year or two... Good luck !

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
convert to long wheelbase and ls swap?

shrug. I have no idea what I'm talking about.

·
shay2nak
25,132 Posts
my post has gone missing.

·
Vendor
6,306 Posts
pretty common build in the last year. Happy to help.

Phil

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
I see you have 4 posts...

Another way to ask the question is for you to use the search and least summarize what you understand.
But I never like doing other people homework.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts